Avucart provides seller warranty on the product. If any issue with the watch such as abnormal gaining time, losing time or not keeping proper time will be service as and under our warranty program. However, you must acknowledge and be aware of the condition that is not covered under warranty provided by Avucart.com. A compact and comprehensive information about the conditions that is not covered under the warranty is given below.
What is not covered under the product warranty
Avucart does not include any harm or damage that happen as a result of moisture or water damage. Moreover, the warranty also does not cover any damage occurs to the watch case, watch bracelet or band, straps, crystal or glass, bezel, screws, crown/stem, clasps/buckles, finishes and any other physical damages occur to the watch. It should also be kept in mind that any type of damage to the watch occurs due to the service of a third party, will entirely void the warranty provided by Avucart.com
Consequential and accidental damage are not cover under the warranty or any implied warranty. Any impairment occurs due to the excessive wear and tear and due to the ignorance of water resistance guideline by the manufacturer cannot be redeemed under the warranty. Some other condition may include as such:
- Any type of external damage to the product or damage due to the watch case, watch bracelet or band, straps, crystal or glass, bezel, screws, crown/stem, clasps/buckles, finishes and any other physical damages occur to the watch.
- Damage or wear and tear occurs due to routine or daily use
- Defects, damage, and scratch occur due to the outside force or inappropriate use. The damage as a result of dropping or banging to the product, will not be liable under the warranty cover.
- Any kind of loss of stones or gems to the outer surface of the watch or watch face
- Third party service entirely nullified or discard the warranty.
- Any damage to the watch due to use of the watch beyond the guideline of water resistance ability.
- Watches with water resistance feature a screw down crown. This screw must be screwed properly all the time, in order to avoid watch case receive water and damage from inside. Water damage is not covered under the warranty provided by Avucart.com or by any other manufacturer.